GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE.
Accessing this Website confers user status to the accessing party. The user is aware that access to and use of the services and contents of the Website is done at his sole responsibility.
The expression “Website” is understood as, for example, but not limited to the following: texts, graphics, images, animations, videos, sounds, musical creations, drawings, photographs, computer applications, databases, data codes, other works included therein, and, in general, all creations expressed by any means or medium, tangible or intangible, currently known or that may be invented in the future, regardless of whether or not they may be intellectual property in accordance with the consolidated text of any law or regulation on intellectual property that might follow it in the future.The cost of telephone access or other type of expenditure to connect to the Website shall be borne exclusively the user. The user must meet only the following technical conditions to benefit from use of the Website: a web browser and an internet connection.
The user must establish suitable technical security measures to prevent undesired actions in his system of information, files and computer equipment used to access the internet and, in particular, the Website, and is aware that the internet is not entirely secure.1) Rights and obligations of the user.(i) The user may access free of charge and without the need for prior authorization to the content and services of Web Site available as such, without prejudice to the technical terms and conditions, specific terms and condition or the need for prior registration with regard to the specific services and content as determined in these general terms and condition or in any specific terms and conditions that, as the case may be, are published; (ii) use and content services available exclusively for his personal use and; (iii) use the Website correctly and lawfully, in accordance with current law, morality, commonly accepted customs and public order.In no case may the user:
- Use the services and content offered through the Web Site in a manner contrary to the General Terms and Conditions of use and/or the specific terms and conditions governing the use of a particular service and/or content, or with prejudice to or loss of the rights of other users.
- Access or use the services and contents of the site for unlawful purposes or those that may be harmful to the rights and freedoms of third parties, or that may harm, damage or prevent in any manner, access thereto, with prejudice to Casvi International American School or third parties, or for the commission of illegal actions or those contrary to the law, morality, commonly accepted customs and public order.
- Use the services, total or partially, to promote, sell, hire, advertise or disclose information regarding oneself or third parties without the prior authorization of Casvi International American School.
- Include hyperlinks in his private or commercial web pages in violation of the conditions set out for it and/or totally or partially reproduce the Website on another website or web page without fulfilling the conditions set out therefor.
- Perform any action that prevents or hinders access to the site by users, as well as to the hyperlinks to the services and contents offered by Casvi International American School, or by third parties through the Website and/or use any type of computer virus, code, software, software, or computer or telecommunications equipment that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations of the content, programs or systems accessible through the services and content provided on the Website or in the systems of information, files and computer equipment of the users thereof, or the unauthorized access to any content and/or services of the Website.
- Delete or modify in any way the protection or identification methods of Casvi International American School or their legitimate holders, which may include the content housed on the Website, or any symbols that Casvi International American School or the legitimate third-party holders of the rights may include in their creations subject to intellectual or industrial property rights on this Website.
- Include in websites that he owns or for which he is responsible any metatags for trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs owned by Casvi International American School or by third parties.
- Make frames to the Website or to the web pages accessible through the Website that hide or modify for example, but not limited to, the following: content, advertising spaces and brands of Casvi International American School or of third parties, regardless of whether they do or do not entail acts of unfair competition or confusion.
- Make frames on a website that he owns or for which he is responsible that reproduce the home page and/or the pages accessible through it of the Website without the prior authorization of Casvi International American School.
- The user of the Website shall be personally liable for damages of any nature caused to Casvi International American School, directly or indirectly, due to the breach of any of the obligations arising from these General Terms and Conditions or other rules governing the use of the Website.
2) Rights of Casvi International American School.
Casvi International American School reserves the following rights:
- Change the conditions of access to the Website, whether technical or not, unilaterally and without notice to users, without prejudice to provisions in the specific terms and conditions that govern the use of a particular service and/or content of the Website.
- Establish specific terms and conditions and the requirement of a price or other requirements for access to certain services and/or content.
- Limit, exclude or condition user access when their correct use of the Website in accordance with the obligations and prohibitions they assumed cannot be fully assured.
- Finalize the provision of service or supply of content, without right to compensation, when it is illegal or contrary to the conditions set out in respect thereof, without prejudice to provisions in the specific terms and conditions that govern the use of a particular service and/or content of the Website.
- Change unilaterally, without prior notice, whenever it so deems appropriate, the structure and design of the Website, as well as update, modify or delete all or part of the content or services and conditions of access and/or use of the Website, and may even limit or not allow access to the said information.
- Deny at any time and without prior notice access to the Website to those users that breach these General Terms and Conditions.
- Initiate any legal or judicial action deemed advisable to protect the rights of Casvi International American School as well as those of third parties that provide their services or content through the Website, provided that it is appropriate.
- Demand any compensation that could arise from the misuse or illegal use of all or part of the content and services provided through the Website.
3) Waiver and limitation of the liability of Casvi International American School.
Casvi International American School is exempt from any type of liability for damages of any nature in the following cases:
- Due to it being impossible or difficult to connect to the communications network through which this Website is accessible.
- Due to the interruption, suspension or cancellation of access to the Website, as well as due to the availability and continuity of operation of the Website or the services and/or content therein, when this is due to a cause outside the scope of control of Casvi International American School, whether it originates directly or indirectly with this latter.
- Casvi International American School assumes no liability for any services and content, or availability or conditions – whether technical or not – of access thereto that may be offered by third-party service providers, in particular regarding information society services providers.
- The quality and speed of access to the Website and the technical conditions the user must meet to be able to access the Website and its services and / or content.
- Casvi International American School shall not be liable for any delays or faults that may occur in the access to and / or operation of the services and / or contents of the Website arising from force majeure.
4) Intellectual and Industrial Property.
The user knows that the content and services offered through the Site – including text, graphics, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, all the comments, presentations, computer applications, data bases and code thereof – without the previous examples serving as a limit thereto – are protected by intellectual property laws. The copyright and the right to the economic operation of this Website belong exclusively to Casvi International American School. With regard to the content included on the Website, the copyrights and rights to economic operation thereof are the property of Casvi International American School or, as applicable, that of third persons or entities, and in both cases they are protected by the intellectual property laws currently in effect.
The trademarks, trade names or logos appearing on the Website are the property of Casvi International American School or, as appropriate, that of third-party entities, and are protected by the intellectual property laws currently in effect.
The provision of services and the publication of content through the Website shall not in any case entail the assignment or transmission, waiver, total or partial, of the ownership of the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
No part of this Website may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, copied, or publicly communicated, in all or in part, by any method or system, whether manual, electronic or mechanical, (including photocopying, recording or any system of information recovery and storage) through any medium now known or that may be invented in the future, without the consent of Casvi International American School. The use, in any way, of all or part of the content of the Website is subject to the need for requesting prior authorization from Casvi International American School and the acceptance of the pertinent license, as applicable, except for provisions regarding the rights recognized and granted to the user in these General Terms and Conditions or whatever may be determined in the specific terms and conditions that Casvi International American School decides to establish to regulate the use of a particular service and / or content offered through the Website.
Under no circumstance may the user make use of or use the contents and services on the page that is not exclusively personal, except for the exceptions defined in these General Terms and Conditions of use for this Website or whatever may be determined in the specific terms and conditions that Casvi International American School decides to establish to regulate the use of a particular service and / or content offered through its Website.
If the culpable or negligent action or omission directly or indirectly attributable to the user of the Website that is the origin of the breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of Casvi International American School or of third parties – whether or not there is any benefit thereto – should cause Casvi International American School, losses, damages, expenses, joint and several liabilities, expenses of any nature, penalties, coercive measures, fines and other amounts that arise from or derive from any claim, demand, action, suit or proceedings, whether civil, criminal or administrative, Casvi International American School shall be entitled to act against the user through all the legal means within its reach and claim any amount of compensation, including – but not limited to – moral and image-related damages, consequential damages and loss of profits, costs for advertising or of any other nature that may be needed for the repair thereof, amounts of penalties or convictions, amounts for accrued interest, the cost of the financing both amounts that for the opposing party, court costs and the fees for the defense in any process in which the defendant may be sued due to the reasons outlined above, for the damages caused due to his action or omission, without prejudice to the exercise of any other actions that it has under the law.
Any persons or entities that wish to establish or do establish a hyperlink from another internet website’s web page to any of the pages of the Website must abide by the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the Services or Content of the Website is not permitted.
- No deep links, or image links or frames links shall be made with the Website’s pages without the prior express authorization of Casvi International American School.
- There shall be no false, misleading, inaccurate or incorrect included on the pages of the Website or in the content or services thereof.
- Except for signs that are part of the hyperlink, the webpage to which it is linked shall not contain any trademark, trading name, establishment logo, corporate name, logo, slogan or any other distinctive sign belonging to Casvi International American School without the express authorization thereof.
- The establishment of the ”hyperlink” shall not imply the existence of any type of relationship between Casvi International American School and the owner of the web page or of the Website from which it is made.
- Casvi International American School shall not be liable for the contents or services made available to the public on the web page or on the website from which the hyperlink is made, nor for any information and statements included therein.
- Any hyperlink to the Website shall link to its homepage or the homepages of the sections it contains.
Casvi International American School rejects any responsibility regarding the information contained in third-party web pages connected by links with the Website or that are not managed directly by our Website administrator.
7) Term and Termination.
The provision of the service of the Website and of the other services is, in principle, for an indefinite term. Casvi International American School, however, is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the Website and/or any of the services at any time, without prejudice to whatever may have been provided in this regard in the pertinent specific terms and conditions, should there be any. Whenever reasonably possible, Casvi International American School shall provide advance notification of the termination or suspension of the provision of the service of the Website and of the other services.
8) Applicable Law and Jurisdiction.
These General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Spanish legislation. The parties expressly waive their own jurisdictions and submit to resolving to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid for any litigation that may arise.
Casvi International American School processes personal data through the “Contact” form and the “Recommend us” form, and the data sent via the email addresses listed on the Website.
2) Party Responsible for Data Processing.
Casvi International American School is the legal person responsible for the processing of the personal data that the user provides on this Website.
3) Processing of Personal Data.
Any user who accesses this Website is not obliged to provide his personal data, therefore any provision of personal data shall be done because the user has voluntarily decided on a personalized use or browsing of the Website.
Users that do not have a business relationship with Casvi International American School are hereby informed that sending postal mail, a postcard or email, or the provision by users of their personal data to Casvi International American School, entails the provision of their free, unequivocal, specific, informed and express consent for the collection and processing of their personal data by Casvi International American School for the purpose of addressing and responding to queries received from users. In the event that the user does not authorize the collection and processing of his personal data for this purpose, he must refrain from sending any postal mail or email providing his personal details to Casvi International American School.
In addition, there are several forms on this Website through which Casvi International American School collects the personal data of each user. Each form contains a notice designed to notify the user that he is filling it out under the conditions related to the collection and processing of his personal data as well as of the rights he has in the matter of data protection. In this sense, Casvi International American School shall understand that any user who fills his personal data in any of the aforementioned forms, shall be giving consent for them to be processed by Casvi International American School for the purposes indicated in the notice provided on each particular form. If the user does not consent to his personal data being processed, he must refrain from providing it.
Additionally, on the “Work with Us” form, along with the pertinent notice, users who send and register their resumés on the Website are obligated to agree to specific terms and conditions in order to open his user account on the Website. Thus, any user who does not agree to have his personal data processed for this purpose must refrain from filling out and sending his resumé to Casvi International American School.
4) Updating of personal data.
In addition, any user who has created an account to register resumé on the Website commits, through the said account, to maintaining his personal data updated and to notify as quickly as possible Casvi International American School of any variation in the personal data provided in his resumé so that Casvi International American School can then update it. As long as the data is not updated or notification to the contrary is received, Casvi International American School shall understand that the personal data provided by the user who has registered his resumé on the Website is accurate and current.
5) Rights of access, rectification, cancelation and opposition.
At any time, the user may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancelation and opposition of his personal data by sending a written notice to Colegio Internacional COE S.A. at the following postal address: C/ Gavilán, 2, 28760 Tres Cantos, Madrid. In his request, the user must include his name, two surnames, address for notifications, date and signature on the request and provide a photocopy of his passport or national identity card or other valid document that identifies his, as well as any supporting documents for the request made, as appropriate.
6) Security measures.
To ensure the security of the personal data and prevent alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access related to them, and given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human actions or the natural or physical environment, Casvi International American School has adopted the technical and organizational measures required.
Casvi International American School makes the following recommendations to the user of this Website: (i) Use the latest software version when browsing the internet, because these programs have more security measures; (ii) Use whatever security mechanisms that the user has available (secure web servers, cryptography, digital signature, firewall, etc.) to protect the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data to the extent you require, because there are risks related to identify fraud or infringement of communication; (iii) The User is reminded that, while the internet is not secure, there are different means that can be implemented that let you enhance the protection of your personal. In this regard, the user is recommended to use any means available to protect his personal data and his communications, such as the legally available encoding for confidential emails and access codes to his own electronic device; (iv) The user is warned that whenever he provides personal data via the internet through e-mail, newsgroups, discussion forums, etc., the personal data may be collected and processed for purposes not desired by the user. Therefore, the user must inform himself about the non-disclosure and privacy policies of any online websites he visits; (v) Unless the user uses encryption methods, internet email is not secure. The email and discussion form messages can be forged and the product of identity theft, and this must be taken into account whenever they are used. If the user does not wish to publish his email address, he must configure his browser to not leave his email address on the web servers he accesses.